The Joint-Stock Commercial "Aloqabank" was established by the Ordinance of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan under No. 502 on the 12th of October 1994, with the aim to provide economic support to the Communications and Informatization Agenciec, enterprises and small and medium-scale business entities of of the Uzbekistan.
The JSC Aloqabank, being all-purpose commercial bank, carries out its activities based on the following licences:
- License for Banking Operations under No. 48 granted by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the 25 December of 2021 (replaced by the License No.48 on the 22nd of march 1995);
- License for Banking Operations under No. 48 granted by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the 21st October of 2017 (replaced by the License No.48 on the 22nd of march 1995);
- General License for Currency Operations under No. 59 granted by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the 4th August of 2014 (replaced by the License No.36 on the 12th of August 1996)
The JSC Aloqabank is:
- member of the Association Banks of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- member of the Foreign currency Exchange market of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- member of the Foundation of banks "Omonatlarini kafolatlash jamg’armasi";
- member of “Tashkent” Stock Exchange of the Republican of Uzbekistan;
- member of the National Payment System of Uzbekistan;
- member of the International Payment System SWIFT;
- member of the International Payment System VISA;
- member of the Association of Lessors;
- member of the center to initiativesof the syndicated loans.
Bank has long-term partnership with Western Union, Unistream, Zolotaya korona, Contact, Money gram.
- JSC Alfa-Bank
- AG Commerzbank (Frankfurt);
- CJSC Asia-Invest Bank (Russia);
- KB Kookmin Bank (South Korea);
The Auditors of the bank:
- Deloitte & Touche LLS.(2006-2007);
- Price Water House Coopers (2008-2010);
- Deloitte & Touche LLS (2011);
- Price Water House Coopers (2012-2014).
The following reputable companies, organizations and joint ventures are the Bank shareholders:
- Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Development and Reconstruction fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- “Uzbektelecom” Joint-Stock Company;
- Fund for Development of information-communication technologies;
- Center of Electromagnetic Compatibility;
- Tashkent University of Information Technologies;
- “Alskom” Insurance Joint Stock Company;
- Ministry of Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Center of radio communication, broadcasting and television;
- "DD GENERAL INSURANCE" LLC;
- “Uzbekiston Pochtasi” Joint-Stock Company;
- Agrofirm "Mekhnat" LLC;
- “Matbuot Tarqatuvchi” Joint-Stock Company.
International rating: 2019, B1/B2/NP
International rating agency «Moody's» assigned JSC "Aloqabank" following international ratings of:
- The outlook for all ratings - "Stable";
- On deposits in national currency - B1/NP;
- On deposits in foreign currency - B2/NP;
- On assessment of counterparty risks - B1(cr)/NP(cr).
National rating: 2019, uzA+ (Very high)
Interbank rating company «Akhbor-Reyting» assigned "Aloqabank" credit rating «uzA+» (Very high) on a national scale.