There is a branched out network of savings banks in “Aloqabank” system, both in Tashkent, and in all regional centers of the republic.
Arrangements of savings banks of the Bank are based on creation of the maximal convenience to the population. Therefore cash departments of the Bank are opened in densely occupied areas and quarters of Tashkent and regional centers of the republic. Advantage of «Aloqabank» before other banks is that cash departments work directly in buildings of telephone exchanges, telegraph, a building of the Main branch of post office and the international telegraph, at offices of the cellular companies. It is also planned to open savings banks in all buildings of regional post offices
In the savings and special cash departments of the bank located in Tashkent and other regions of the Republic, you can:
- pay through "Billing" system for telecommunication services;
- pay for all kinds of municipal services;
- favorably lay out money in contributions;
- make any operations from plastic cards;
- pay services of the cellular companies operators and the Internet providers through PAYNET system.
According to all available information to operations in savings banks from «Aloqabank» Clients the payment for the service fee is charged based on the bank's tariff.
Besides, it is possible to make payments in the budget through “Aloqabank” cash departments:
- all kinds of taxes;
- penalties in a state traffic inspectorate;
- other fines and penalties.
The specified operations are made both by an investment of cash money resources, and by way of clearing settlements under assignments of investors about write-off of the sums from accounts under contributions, or from plastic cards.