Functions of exchange offices
The following operations are performed at the exchange office:
- Sale of foreign currency in cash to individuals and non-residents
- Exchange or consolidation of a foreign currency in the amount of a currency that is doubtful of authenticity.
- Collection of foreign currency received from individuals.
- Purchase of foreign currency in cash from individuals for cash payment in the national currency.
- Cash withdrawal funds available on international payment cards of individuals in national and foreign currency.
Currency transactions of one foreign country's currency in cash to another foreign country's currency in cash (conversion).18-06-2018
Вы уже голосовали