It became easy to carry out remittances. Western Union enables everyone easily and simply to send and receive remittances worldwide.
Every year millions of people rely on Western Union if they need to support family, which is at home, to save travelers in a unforeseen situation and to provide stability of work of firm. Each transfer is protected by our system of safety of a world class, it can be checked up under control number, and also by the unique password chosen by you. Western Union guarantees fast and full payment of your money to the one to whom they intend.
It is possible to receive money in some minutes after their departure. Western Union uses the newest electronic technology and the unique world computer network which allows to make immediate payments in more than 181 countries of the world.
Western Union service stations are there where they are necessary to you: in banks, post offices, drugstores, shops, supermarkets, at stations, at the airports and other places. The majority of these points work during time convenient for clients and on days off. Totaling more than 238 000 Western Union service stations, is the largest network on realization the remittances in the world. In order to send a remittance you should…
- Simply address in the nearest Western Union service station and fill the form "For money departure".
- Give Western Union operator the filled form and money. Receive the receipt with control number.
- Inform the addressee that means are transferred, and also the sum of transfer and control number. In some minutes the transferred means can be paid to the addressee specified by you in any Western Union service station everywhere in the world.
To receive a remittance:
- Make sure, that money is sent through Western Union. The sender will notify you on when money has been transferred and what sum has been transferred.
- After reception of the notice from the sender address in the nearest Western Union service station, present the identification card and fill the form "For money reception". Specify a name and the country of the sender, and also the expected sum.
- Western Union operator will check up, whether the given remittance has been carried out. After that you will be given out money immediately.